[kictanet] presidential aspirants' debate by Kictanet

Rebecca Wanjiku rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 14:03:31 EAT 2007

Mainstreaming Information Communication Technology (ICT) Agenda in 2007
national electioneering debate

The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) wishes
to invite you the ICT debate titled- Mainstreaming
ICT agenda in 2007 national electioneering debate scheduled for May 16th
2007 at 2 pm, at the Norfolk hotel.

KICTANet
has invited political leaders- hon. Julia Ojiambo, hon. Joseph Nyaga, hon.
William Ruto, hon. Kalonzo Musyoka, hon. Musalia Mudavadi, hon. Raila Odinga,
hon. Mutahi Kagwe, Nazlin Umar, hon. Najib Balala and hon. Uhuru Kenyatta to
share their vision of an ICT enabled Kenyan economy.

As a member of KICTANet, your presence is
important so that we can pose questions concerning private sector, civil
society, media, academia, and government

Because you are an expert in your area, the
questions you have ever wanted to ask the leaders, you can ask them that day.
KICTANet hopes that the debate will assist in advancing ICT issues and demonstrate
why we need to start holding our leaders accountable.

As we head to the general elections, KICTANet
desires to lift ICT issues into the political agenda and demonstrate how the
two issues can be meshed up to accelerate development in Kenya and
bridge the digital divide.

KICTANet is counting on you to make this a
success.

Yours
faithfully,

Eng. James Rege,