[kictanet] Day 5 - Statistics on Affordability-CCKInternetStudyReport

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 07:29:34 EAT 2007

Absolutely not! I am private sector remember thus I cannot slap myself in the face. What is bad for all consumers private and public sectors are monopolies and oligopolies. Trade Associations, such like sugar cartels, hoard goods and services to  "stabilise" prices to their businesses advantage.

I just want to see private sector kiosks, Nandos, Serena (sad "Serena B" was demolished), and Inter-continentals of telecommunication existing side by side.

Have a good day

Alex

Kai Wulff <kai.wulff at kdn.co.ke> wrote:       Alex,

 in other words .. private sector  BAD?

 How come that since we have our restaurant the  menue choices are much more and the prices are less than a quarter?

 Kai