[kictanet] Listserver problem

John Walubengo jwalubengo at kcct.ac.ke
Thu May 3 12:56:49 EAT 2007

Dear Listers,

I must admit and apologise that we are experiencing some technical hitches on the listserver but the engineers are working around the clock to resolve the issue.  Plse continue with your contributions since they are getting logged onto the central servers and will be re-played once the technical hitches are resolved.  I would also add that in light of this development,  the remaining two themes will taken early next week but this also gives us more time to dwell on the affordability issues...

walu.

On 5/3/07, Eric Osiakwan <eric at afrispa.org> wrote:

> The danger in allowing everybody to do everything is;
> 1. enumorse duplication of investment in the highend of the  market

????? Nini hii??