[kictanet] Sasanet not working?

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 16:42:21 EAT 2007

It is working now alright BUT .... Goodbye to Free SMS?

Joan Walumbe <jwalumbe at globalnetcorps.org> wrote:    DIV {  MARGIN: 0px }    Hi all,

 Alex may have a point about there being some foul  play involved wih sasanet. But there are others who provide a similar  service. Check out http://www.afritext.com/. They also let you  send 10 free sms a day but there is a catch. You must buy credits from them at  least once a month (I think).

 Joan Walumbe