[kictanet] Caution:- Cut and paste individualised email responses...

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 10:47:22 EAT 2007

Judy, Jose' et al,

Plse note that when you hit 'Reply to Sender' in Response
to an email from the List, the message goes to EVERYONE
even when you may not have wished it that way.

Dear Listers(new vocab from Alice ;-),

Plse cut and paste the email address of your Recipient(s)
if you wish to follow up with them on issues that are
deemed 'Off-line'. Otherwise EVERYONE gets bombarded with
'friendly fire' a.k.a spam.

Best regards,
walu.

Toolbar<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>alerts