[kictanet] Junior Achievement Online

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 14:58:39 EAT 2007

They have formed Billionaire Inc. company that intends to publish
teen stuff (by teens for teenies)", quoting their Tedd The CEO :-

"The magazine `Slick`is a soon to be launched teen magazine that
will act as a platform for youngsters to stage creative ideas and
exchange views that will help better their lives in both present
and future times.

It will contain articles written by high schoolers for high schoolers,
articles on inspiring people such as Michael Joseph Safaricom CEO
thereby motivating the youth to achieve greater things  in life.

We aim at enlightening young people on available career opportunities
and bridging  the gap between students from schools across the republic
by holding social functions.

It is also our goal to facilitate the creation of a youth hotline that will
help guide and counsel troubled youngsters.

Through the website youngsters will be able to access the magazine
contents,get latest news on items in various fields and get entertained
through listening to some local music online.

The board consists of 8 members; 2 fomerly of Alliance Girls High
School,1 fomerly of Makini High School, 5 fomerly of Starehe Boys
Centre. All of whom have attained a minimum grade of A minus
and above.

That is basically all about the magazine in brief. The remaining details
will be in the Business Plan  which is in the process of being concluded.

Teddius Onyango,
CEO - Billionaire Inc.,
Ben Waweru - Marketing
Ken Kago - HR
Alfred Cheserem - Productions
Kevin Kundu - Finace

'Slick' Editorial Board
Grace Nyau
Nur Fatma Rasool - Chief Editor
Tedd Onyango
Maureen Magoma
Ben Waweru

Alex Gakuru <alex.gakuru at yahoo.com> wrote: Dear Kictanet Members,

I have been approached by school leavers who were former members of Junior Achievement Kenya to assist them get online and don't these young adults have quite powerful visions.

Specifically, they need our support in website development, .ke domain registration, and hosting services.

Because I just could not allow myself to be the way of their dreams, if volunteered website development, thus they are still short of domain registration and hosting.

If you would like to sponsor any of these remaining components, kindly announce your pledge online.

Sincerely,

Alex Gakuru