[kictanet] [Fwd: [Fibre-for-africa] Kenya's fibre optic cable project queried]

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Fri Mar 16 00:10:29 EAT 2007

Dear Eric,
I am out of the country but I know this week CCK shall formally introduce
the Standard Bank (financial arranger) to formerly start incorporating the
private sector and other stakeholders.  I think everybody is simply
impatient.

We shall ensure that the processes are followed to the letter.  I am only
asking everybody to see the big picture.  We shall deliver the cable a
head of any other cable in EA.  Teams is a means to an end while all
others are an end to everthing.

Regards

Ndemo.