[kictanet] [Fibre-for-africa] Kenya's fibre optic cable project queried]

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 16:42:07 EAT 2007

Okay...so far so good.  How I wish everyone could see it as
clearly as described below.  My fear is that Kenyans have a
knack for smelling ghosts(& rats?) in all sorts of places.
I would hate to see this process bogged down in courts for
one reason or the other...

walu.

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com