[kictanet] Kenya's fibre optic cable project queried

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Mon Mar 12 10:46:30 EAT 2007

No Walu, please lets be sturdy.

I have being quite on these developments recently because it is time
for these things (EASSy, TEAMS, KDN etc) to go through a certain
process that requires us to be less partisan and hope that we can get
a buildout ASAP though i have come to learn that these things need
time to be done properly.

Eric here

On 12 Mar 2007, at 13:15, John Walubengo wrote:

> Oh dear!
>
> looks like TEAMs is heading into the hassle and tussles of
> EASSy.  At this rate, I am going to bet my 'money' on KDNs
> Flag....
>
> walu.
>
> --- alice <alice at apc.org> wrote:

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Executive Secretary
AfrISPA (www.afrispa.org)
Tel: + 233.21.258800 ext 2031
Fax: + 233.21.258811
Cell: + 233.244.386792
Handle: eosiakwan
Snail Mail: Pmb 208, Accra-North
Office: BusyInternet - 42 Ring Road Central, Accra-North
Blog: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/eric/
Slang: "Tomorrow Now"