[kictanet] My Evening in (near)Jail - What I have learnt.

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 13:33:37 EAT 2007

thanx all for your understanding with respect to my short
lived predicament.  I have come out more informed - like I
need to  extend my knowledge beyond ICTs (e.g by walking
with the Traffic Act- which by the way I can't seem to find
it Online!).

Also, I never knew Nairobi was the most 'WIFI'-flooded city
in Africa!  Nor that WIFI, WIMAX and GSM have competing
'die-hard' supporters. And that Wash was formerly a soldier
(;-)... But more seriously, it was amazing how solutions
were so easily forthcoming - from the simplest (walk with
Traffic Act?) to the complex (Handheld Devices by Poice
with ability to connect to back-end integrated databases
over Wifi or was it Wimax or GSM?).

So the question is - Why can't we just do it?

walu.