[kictanet] My Evening in Jail (O.K, next to Jail)

Nicholas Wambugu nicholas at tespok.co.ke
Thu Mar 8 11:29:12 EAT 2007

Wash..

True true traffic laws aren't like criminal ones, The police should
always have that booklet with them and if any rule is broken you get a
sheet as a booking to appear before a judge. If you are brave enough as
Wash says just disappear and wait for a warrant of arrest...... else
more wiser get the booking paper and find your own ways to cancel it
before the judgment day

Thanks,