[kictanet] NSE Authorised Information Vendor

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Wed Jun 27 19:48:51 EAT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that we have today been appointed
'Authorised Information Vendors for the Nairobi Stock Exchange'.

This means that we are now authorised to stream 14 realtime data feeds
on the internet.
-Instrument
-Bid Price
-Bid Quantity
-Ask Price
-Ask Quantity
-High Price
-Low Price
-Trade Price
-Trade Quantity
-Close Price
-Change: Up or Down
-Total Trade
-Total Turnover
-Total Volume

This service will be available at no cost to MediaCorp Premium
Subscribers on our websites. Premium Subscribers will be availed a
password to access the live data feed as the market trades in the
coming days. www.mediacorp.co.ke
Bildad Kagai
MD - MediaCorp Limited
Authorised Information Vendor - Nairobi Stock Exchange [NSE]
Suite B2 Tetu Apartments StateHouse Avenue
P. O. Box 20311-00200
Tel. 254 20 272 8332
Fax. Rendered Obsolete
URL. www.mediacorp.co.ke