[kictanet] www.east-africa.ea

jmanthi at gmail.com jmanthi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:00:08 EAT 2007

This would be a very good thing and would very  popular with those businesses that need to do businesses within EA.

But at those time I think it would be very impossible because ICANN rules basicaaly say that country extensions (EA) can only be given to politically organized countries.

My 2 cents.

Joe