[kictanet] FW: DANGEROUS VIRUS WARNING ALERT

Kagwe James JKagwe at aforbes.co.ke
Fri Jun 15 18:35:39 EAT 2007

Was sent the below email by someone... I thought it was a joke but guess
what there's a virus by the name Raila odinga. Check it out on the
following link
http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=142420

Regards,

James Kagwe

________________________________

VIRUS WARNING

If you get any mail with the names Raila Odinga OR Kibaki or any photos
of Raila or Kibaki Please do not Open. We are trying to contain the
attack to the workstations that have been infected.

We just had a virus attack by the name of Raila Odinga.

Its coming in form of a photo (JPEG) and self installs in the computer.
Once in inside, a slide on Raila for presidency comes on the screen and
won't get out no matter what you do. Once in the flash disk or diskette,
it duplicates all the documents and sooner the documents won't

No antivirus can't cure it coz its not yet classified. It's made by
local hackers calling themselves hackers for Raila campaign and then
gives the website www.raila2007.com <http://www.raila2007.com%20> .

It seems to be moving quite fast as a number of organizations have been
attacked in Nairobi.

Regards

IT Service Desk

This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft
Exchange.