[kictanet] Google names first African Employee]

Michael Ngaruiya mikengaru at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 12:25:59 EAT 2007

Congrats Mucheru ................take the drive seat. I agree with Brian that this calls for a KICTAnet celeb.

Regards,
Mike

Brian Longwe <brian at isisweb.nl> wrote: Let me add the voice to the many whose chests are sticking out with pride at the announcement of this prestigious appointment.

If there's anyone who can facilitate Google innovation into Kenya and the region, it is Mucheru - he has been a change agent in the local Kenyan Internet industry and I know that I am one of many who will be looking out to see "what next" with his work at Google.

Well done - Joe - we need to celebrate this in real KICTANET fashion with a little "Kililimbi" dance!!!

Brian