[kictanet] Google names first African Employee]

mucheru at wananchi.com mucheru at wananchi.com
Wed Jun 6 14:37:48 EAT 2007

Dear Friends,

I would like to thank you all for your support messages and appreciation
of this great opportunity. I am humbled to have been selected for this
responsibility. Trust me the process was not easy.

I would also like to thank Google for taking the bold move of not only
getting into Africa, but also listening to Africans and selecting one of
us to lead in the region.

Thank you all for the great support.

Joe Mucheru

> http://whiteafrican.com/?p=620
>

> Joseph Mucheru has been named the new site lead for Google Kenya. This
> was whispered to be happening, but at todayâ•˙s Google lunch at
TEDGlobal