[kictanet] Media Bill 2007 - where is the MOA Version?

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 14:01:19 EAT 2007

>- who are the consumers?

I understand your question and I would say consumers would be:-

"The individual and groups of voiceless people  situation has automagically set to ICT-receivers mode, a source of corporate profits and government taxes only. Disenfranchised receiver-persons whom societal denial has this far preferred to consider merely as the "market" refusing to acknowledge their existence in the Kenya society, except when it is convenient to do so. Their purported advocates are no more than 'self-appointed, publicity seekers' out to harass good investors while also seeking international sympathy and in so doing tarnishing the good image of our government". Really, do they exist nor are any important?