[kictanet] [Skunkworks] It's a new twist for Econet Wireless

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Wed Jul 25 20:01:40 EAT 2007

This is a murky area by any standards, but the PS made it abundantly clear,
that the Govt opted to discuss the specific cases initiated by Econoet
against itself....
The rest [KNFC et al] according to my understanding are still in court.

You can imagine, if Econet won some cases against Govt and then estimated
they would at least have had 1-2 million subscribers [if they did not have
to go to court] then settlement would turn into billions of my and your
money as taxpayers. Its the best way out of this quagmire.

Bill Kagai