[kictanet] Moses Geneology + ICT Wish List, Day 2 of 4.

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 16:35:52 EAT 2007

Absolutely NOT Mr. John, there are a lot consultations

going on and that just happened to be one of the
lively topics behind-the-scenes ICT BIll consultative
threads.
Glad you took note of it.

We should have a good document by 14th - another
thread argues Friday 13 is bad dead-line idea. Expect
some posts by 12 from them.

Alex

=== message truncated ===