[kictanet] Looking for web designers/content managers

Carole K mhariricarole at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:01:34 EAT 2007

Hello All,

This discussion forum is very lively. Keep it up guys. Afew months ago i
knew very little about ICT but now I am well informed. Thank you Alex Gakuru
and team.

My name is Carole Kimutai, I am a journalist - writer/editor. I was the
former editor of Sokoni magazine (MSK) and Petroleum Insight Magazine
(PIEA).

I am currently writing for various publications in Kenya and abroad -
http://www.bizcommunity.com/Article/410/16/15854.html

I am looking for web designers or people who can manage content
electronically. Kindly get in touch with me on this address or call me on
0722 560 241.

PS: Anyone with news items/articles or story ideas please share it with me

Nice evening!
CK