[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: CCK (NOT) Preaching Wine & Drinking Water

mucheru at wananchi.com mucheru at wananchi.com
Thu Jul 5 17:01:19 EAT 2007

Hi Alex,

You may not be aware, but Google is setting up shop and we already provide
free hosting services for anyone with a domain. This means not only can
you get a free website hosted, but that you can also add mail for all
users, branded under your domain etc .... Many people in Kenya are already
using the service.

We intend to peer at the KIXP this means the quality of service will be
great and you don't have to pay for International bandwidth! We are local!

Try it out and see

http://www.google.com/a or http://www.google.co.ke/a - even better, here
you will see the wealth of services we provide.

Sorry to shamelessly plug Google here - The service is free so maybe am
allowed.

Sorry guys

Joe Mucheru