[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] RE: CCK (NOT) Preaching Wine & Drinking Water

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 15:40:51 EAT 2007

Victor, lets discuss my pension when am closer to 50...but
it looks like u didnt get my earlier rejoinder on the same,
of which I now copy below.

Michuki et al,

I think my pension is safe...review the url closely, it
looks like i was talking about ccc.go.ke rather than
ccK.go.ke.  Phew!

walu.
nb: MoU re-enacted? Otherwise I agree if that is the cck
position, then it needs to be reviewed so that they lead by
example.