[kictanet] Just Google....

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 10:22:13 EAT 2007

I always have this (addictive?) habit of googling my
name...I have to keep monitoring my digital reputation.  So
here is what I found out about myself after googling.

http://www.diplomacy.edu/ig/Activities/display.asp?Topic=JWalubengo%20IGF%20Secretariat
or
http://www.diplomacy.edu/IG/

Not bad so far.  I met a friend who once told me she
googled her name and discovered she was listed on a "lonely
hearts" website, complete with her snap and CV and yet she
could not recall being lonely :(.

So make sure u google your name tonite...

walu.
nb: Mucheru, u will owe me a big one for this free
commercial :).