[Kictanet] Day 6 of 10: Best Business & Regulatory Model for provisioning OFC (EASsy, TEAMs, etc)

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 20:43:05 EAT 2007

May it be know by all men and women

30/01/2007

To Celtel,

Thank you for the media story today. I note your persistent pro-consumer initiatives lauded in editorials and from the feedback from consumers. I am obliged to state facts

The  ICT consumer Association of Kenya  ( reg. cert still pending since Nov. 2005 Lord knows why?) would like to explore collaboration on our independent consumer protection activities.

Our collaboration would be testimony of consumer friendly providers working together with consumers but obviously where you go wrong we shall be quick to point it out as well while skeptics formulate their conspiracy theories.

Regards,

Alex