[Kictanet] Day 3 of 10: What are the existing Business Models for OFC provisioning

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 14:24:25 EAT 2007

Haven't heard much much from the Consumers...but here is
what Consumers in S.A are doing with regard to Telkom S.A
and their  high communications charges.

walu.
btw. Telkom SA is a leading sharholder in the SAT3
Consortium model.  We hope, that Telkom Kenya will not
force similar reactions - 5yrs after implementing EASsy.