[Kictanet] Day 2 of 10: What are the existing Business Models for Optical Fiber Provision?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 15:15:09 EAT 2007

Aih! this Day 2 is too quiet. I have copied the the last
paragraph hoping it will kickstart this thread...

The Question.
So back to the question:- What are the existing Models
for provisioning OFC? Plse voice your support, objection,
correction or comments on any of the Models below giving
reasons why. In addition, feel free to suggest other
existing models out there or still under construction.
We have only 2days on this theme so let the views start
flowing...

walu.

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com