[Kictanet] response

Joseph Mucheru mucheru at wananchi.com
Thu Jan 18 21:58:02 EAT 2007

I got it, and am just getting round to responding. I will attend .

--
Joseph Mucheru
Executive Director
mucheru at wananchi.com

Wananchi Online Ltd
Voted ISP of the Year 2006
Computer Society of Kenya Annual Awards
30th November 2006 ­ Panari Hotel, Nairobi

Are you hosting your domain name  with the leaders??:
See http://webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/KE