[kictanet] Sasanet

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 12:00:10 EAT 2007

Hi, I am waiting for sasanet.co.ke to respond to my below request mad via their web contact-us page:-
Dear System Administrator,

Several users of your popular free internet-based sms service would like to know when it will resume.

Kindly let me know for my onward feedback.

Sincerely,

Alex Gakuru
ICT Consumers Association of Kenya

Perhaps we wait for their feedback?

/Alex

Nicholas Wambugu <nicholas at tespok.co.ke> wrote:

   v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}               Clean   Clean   DocumentEmail      MicrosoftInternetExplorer4          /* Style Definitions */   table.MsoNormalTable  {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";  mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;  mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;  mso-style-noshow:yes;  mso-style-parent:"";  mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;  mso-para-margin:0in;  mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;  mso-pagination:widow-orphan;  font-size:10.0pt;  font-family:"Times New Roman";}       Alex I believe you saw this on the site, isn’t it enough or what do you guys mean?

  “Due to a system upgrade that is currently in progress, the Sasanet Free sms service and purchase of sms credits are temporarily unavailable. Please check back again later”.

 We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused, but strive to continually improve our service to you.

  Thanks,