[kictanet] Sasanet not working?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 19:45:48 EAT 2007

well, am not a subscriber to them - i got jittery when
their registration form had too many of what I thought were
personal questions without equivalent demonstration of how
they would secure my data...

Nway, I just checked their website and it is up and
running...so what do you mean when you say they are no
longer working?

walu.

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/alex.gakuru%40yahoo.com

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/mike.theuri%40gmail.com