[kictanet] FOI discussion

Rebecca Wanjiku rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 07:36:36 EAT 2007

please contribute if you have anything to say about the FOI bill coz even after the one week meetings and imputs to the ICT policy document, the media is opposed to sections of the draft bill that relate to cross ownership,

we have all the time to discuss these things online before the meeting, i think thats one thing ICTs give us, to move from the more traditional insistence of face to face meetings,
i believe the forum will be an opportunity to present to the PS what the media stakeholders will have discussed in form of a report,
those present will have an opportunity to discuss from the floor and those who will not make it can make their presentations online....