[kictanet] Online Discussion on OFC Provisioning - Closing Ceremony & Way Forward

meldon at symphony.co.ke meldon at symphony.co.ke
Thu Feb 8 15:02:01 EAT 2007

Walu

Congratulations again for a great job! You were terrific.

And any feedback from your colleagues on the culture transformation front?

Regards

Mike

             John Walubengo
             <jwalu at yahoo.com>
             kictanet-bounces+         meldon at symphony.co.ke
             meldon=symphony.c                                          cc
             o.ke at kictanet.or.
             ke                                                    Subject
                                       [kictanet] Online Discussion on OFC
                                       Provisioning - Closing Ceremony
             02/08/2007 10:02          & Way Forward
             AM

             Please respond to
             Kenya ICT Action
                 Network -
                 KICTANet
             <kictanet at kictane
                 t.or.ke>

I wish to formally close the above Online discussion and
thank all of you who spared the time and effort to scribble
down their thoughts on this important subject.

For those who prefer speech (talking) to text (writing), I
am happy to say that we shall be holding a face-2-face,
half-day discussion on the same topic at the Jacaranda
Hotel on Thr 22nd Feb 2007, from 8:00a.m - 1:00p.m (lunch &
tea inclusive i hope ;-).

During this session, we shall have a draft report on the
Online deliberations for validation and also have an
opportunity to enhance the report through the additional
face-2-face comments that shall arise.

KICTANet has been assured that the views collected shall be
taken by Government as a serious Stakeholder input that
will influence the final direction International Optical
Fiber Cable Provisioning in the country shall take.  So
please, take out your diary (or PDA?) and spare Thrs
half-day 22nd Feb 2007 for this discussion.

J. Walubengo
for KICTANet.