[kictanet] Fwd: REF: CONTRACT: N°410.2 SUPPORT TO ICT SECTOR IN EAST AFRICA - MAURITIUS, MADAGASCAR AND KENYA

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 15:22:57 EAT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patrice J. Ferriere <pferrier at intnet.mu>
Date: Feb 6, 2007 3:23 PM
Subject: REF: CONTRACT: N°410.2 SUPPORT TO ICT SECTOR IN EAST AFRICA -
MAURITIUS, MADAGASCAR AND KENYA
To: billkagai at gmail.com

Sir,

Our company has been short-listed by the CDE to carry out the project as
referred to above. This project aims at improving the ICT sector of the
concerned countries by reinforcing their management capacities, by
generalizing the access to freeware use and by creating a flow of
partnerships with European companies of the same sector.

The project consist selecting in each country from three to five companies
of the ICT sector, in analysing them and bringing them some additional
training as regards to marketing and sales.  Moreover these companies will
be able in a second phase to have personalised coaching over a period of one
year. This project will offer them the possibility to have access to
managerial and technical training and will be able to participate in a
program of distribution and utilisation of Open Source applications in the
region and also to have the possibility to partner with European companies
on the same size.

I am actually in Nairobi until the 9th of February 2007, I am at Hotel
Heron(2720740<javascript:void(0)>)
and will be pleased to meet you any time convenient to you.

Best Regards

Patrice J. Ferriere

Senior Consultant EXS/IBL

*( *

+230 202-8203

*8 *

pferrier at intnet.mu

*2 *

+230 202-8210

***

10, Dr Ferriere St.
Port-Louis ~ Mauritius

*) *

+230 423-3007

*Disclaimer and confidentiality note:*

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential.
and may be unlawful. If this email contains an attachment, please note the
following paragraph: This material has been checked for computer viruses and
although none has been found, I cannot guarantee that it is completely free
from such problems and do not accept any liability for loss or damage which
may be caused. Please therefore check any attachments for viruses before
using them on your own equipment. If you do find a computer virus please
inform me immediately so that I may take appropriate action.