[kictanet] Day 8 of 10 : - Projected Impact of OFC on the Stakeholders

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 10:02:04 EAT 2007

Thanx Kihanya and all for your comments.  Apologies for
going off-air over the last 12hrs.  Indeed you all need to
go through your previous mails and ensure you are uptodate
with some belated postings from members...

I want to rule that we remain on the above discussion
today(we froze to day to Day 8) and then move on tomorrow
and part of Monday on our last portion of the discussion:
-Conclusions and Reconciling Stakeholder Interests.

walu.
nb: Kihanya's input maps well with What Roland (2006) had
featured @
http://www.ralden.com/C6/A%20Way%20Forward/default.aspx

It seems like Regulatory/Market Structure overhauling maybe
more crucial than just laying down or provisioning the
fiber - irrespective of the Model adopted.

=== message truncated ===>