[kictanet] NOVATECH Investment Forum

alice alice at apc.org
Sun Dec 30 14:22:38 EAT 2007

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am pleased to inform you that the NOVATECH investment forum organisers
would like key East African countries to submit information on potential
ICT projects. In this context the United Nations Economic Commission for
Africa (ECA), would like you to submit the following information on
potential ICT projects from your country for consideration:

- Country Name

- Project title

- Sub-sectors involved

- Project contents/components/description

- Project amount/budget (or in the range of)

- Project status (i.e. project idea, at tender stage, on-going etc.)

May I take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year 2008.

Thank you.

Makane Faye
United Nations
Economic Commission for Africa (ECA)