[kictanet] Horizons Story Today

Vincent Ngundi vincent at kenic.or.ke
Thu Dec 20 16:06:48 EAT 2007

This makes an interesting reading. I guess the way forward is to
setup an IPv6 task force to chart the way forward for Kenya.

KENIC, in conjunction with AfriNIC, is planning to host an IPv6
workshop in June 2008. Our target is to train 150 engineers on IPv6
deployment. We shall announce registration for the same in due course.

Regards,

-Vincent

--
KeNIC - The Kenya Network Information Center
http://www.kenic.or.ke