[kictanet] Fibre Optic

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 12:57:46 EAT 2007

Glad you raised security issues Walu,

While urging more content to be put online, we need to
invest a little on securing our websites. Memories of
various defaced sites should still be fresh?

There is a young effort to raise funds to send two
internet security members of skunkworks to the next
IEFT meetings. Would you, others, like to join?

Thxs