[kictanet] Kenya's Peculiar Business Environment

badru Ntege ntegeb at one2net.co.ug
Tue Dec 4 11:54:17 EAT 2007

Apologies never meant to offend generalized questions not directed
anywhere.
I hereby withdraw my questions and curiosity on the matter.

Though still wonder whether my comments were out of context for this
forum.
If so once again accept my apologies, and left to wonder how far one
might express an opinion without supposedly crossing some line.

I raised questions looking for answers ??  .....but it seems that is
none of my business.

Curios to hear from anyone else on this.

my .005 cents