[kictanet] cancellation of retreat...

Rebecca Wanjiku rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 09:39:44 EAT 2007

Dear all

Greetings and hope this message finds you well.

We apologize profusely to all of you that had made space
 for the
KICTAnet retreat which was scheduled for 29August to 1
 September 2007.
We have had to postpone it due to unavoidable
 circumstances.

We shall communicate back to all the stakeholders as soon
 as we have
more concrete dates and venue. We look forward to hosting
 you all to
finalize the assessment exercise as well as begin to work
 on KICTAnet
strategic plan for the next two years.

Once again my apologies for any inconveniences caused

warm regards

alice munyua

Tel. 254 720 318 925

blog:http://beckyit.blogspot.com/