[kictanet] Safaricom SMS Swindlers

Eric aligula jairah at kippra.or.ke
Mon Aug 27 16:54:17 EAT 2007

Barrack,

True it is the charges.  I don't know about fair, but if you take Safaricom
to court, they can argue that they had no agreement with Telkom to provide
that service. What recourse do you have then?

Eric Aligula Magolo
Senior Policy Analyst
Infrastructure and Economic Services Division
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis
P.O. Box 56445, 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone:       +254-20-2719933/4
Fax:                 +254-20-2719951
E-mail:             jairah at kippra.or.ke

First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.  Mahatma Gandhi
"Ex Africa semper aliquid novi"

Bwana aligula the contentious issues are the charges, with or without
the sla's is it fair?

On 8/27/07, Eric aligula <jairah at kippra.or.ke> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Does Safaricom have service agreement with Telkom in respect of this
> service?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Eric Aligula Magolo
> Senior Policy Analyst
> Infrastructure and Economic Services Division
> Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis
> P.O. Box 56445, 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
> Telephone:       +254-20-2719933/4
> Fax:                 +254-20-2719951
> E-mail:             jairah at kippra.or.ke

> First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
> you win.  Mahatma Gandhi
> "Ex Africa semper aliquid novi"

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/otieno.barrack%40gmail.
com