[kictanet] National e-Government Strategies: Designing for Success - 19 June 2007

Patrick Mburu patrick.mburu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:28:06 EAT 2007

Harry,
thank you for the link to this webcast.  Am interested to know how
many from this list were able to attend this at the WB video
conferene.  I participated online and was a great delivery with key
issues addressed from participants throughout the globe.

I hope that there will be a posting of the questions submitted through
the chat as well as the brief summary of it posted in the site:
http://go.worldbank.org/KYLN3DZF40

Some key questions that was addressed regarding to e-readiness from
the Kenyan participants VC), it would be insighful if we could obtain
perhaps further deliberations from this perspective and how these
could / would be addressed in terms of infrastructural dev activities
that are currently underway....

Anyone care to comment / suggest where these could be addressed?

Regards,

Patrick