[kictanet] KICTANET COCKTAIL

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 09:55:39 EAT 2007

Hi All,

Can someone confirm whether the earlier announced cocktail of 22/08 is till on at jacaranda.

Charles

CHARLES N. NDUATI
BUSINESS MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
www.jkuat.ac.ke