[kictanet] board members - Procedure for appointment?

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Mon Aug 13 13:57:22 EAT 2007

If I look carefully..I see a common trend in ensuring various representative
groups such as TESPOK, KICTANET, CCK and ICT Federation are included as
opposed to individuals.

But I specifically like the inclusion of Kevit because of his initiatives
aimed at tapping young university grads/students into the ICT world...as
opposed to old hands..who should now be giving way to vijana..

My Pesa Nane.