[kictanet] board members - Procedure for appointment?

Lucy Kimani lkimani at comnews.co.ke
Sun Aug 12 16:59:08 EAT 2007

Barrack,

True that, but while we acknowledge that the industry and CCK have been
talking for a while now, and do have a cosy thing going, we agreed on this
forum that the Consumer has been missing from the table. What I would have
been happy to see was a  strong consumer advocate, and while it may not
necesarily be Alex, at least somebody who can clearly be identified as the
consumer advocate should have been included on the ICT Board.

Richard Bell - TESPOK
Catherine Adeya - Coordinator of KICTANet (Kenya ICT Action Network).
Peter Kimacia - Chief Executive of ICTvillage.com
Kevit Desai - ICT Federation
Kiptiness from CCK.

My pesa nane...

LK