[kictanet] board members - Procedure for appointment?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 13:22:46 EAT 2007

Fatma,

All details for the ICT Board were contained in the
corresponding Gazette Notice.

A quick browse on the government sites, Parliament
http://www.bunge.go.ke/ and Ministry of Info and Comm
http://www.information.go.ke/ gave me no reference to the
document. So I am compelled to tread carefully and find out
if the said Gazette notice is for public consumption and if
so, why it is not available in electronic form...I know I
sound like the KANU days are back but hey, the environment
may have changed but the laws (Secrecy Act and its cousins)
are still pretty much the same...

walu.

panel<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7+>and

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/lfkraft%40gmail.com