[kictanet] board members

Lizette Kraft lfkraft at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 13:04:00 EAT 2007

Congratulations to all the Board members!!

On the other hand, It's amazing how Dr. Florence Etta was not given the
opportunity to be nominated and/or participate on the Board!!!  As one of
the key founders of KICTANET and the name and having contributed
extensively to ICT as a whole in everyway!!!!  Have we forgotten so fast!!!
With no disrespect intended to anyone, but I must ask - Is this the Kenyan
way of doing things???  I am sure most of you will agree that at least
Florence should have been nominated or asked to participate as a board
member. It was then upto her to decide if she was interested to or not, and
of course then, the voting or whatever would have been done to determine the
members, or so I would think.  Is this what everyone agreed to?? would be
good to know.

Sorry but its always hard for people to be upfront, truthful and bold enough
to ask and I think it's only fair to raise this. What method
was used to select the board members???  Important for all to be informed.

Thanks to all
best regards

On 8/10/07, Rebecca Wanjiku <rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com> wrote:

> in case you were wondering who are the other board members, here the names
>

> The other members are:
> Richard Bell
> Catherine Adeya
> Peter Kimacia
> Kevit Desai
> Kiptiness from CCK.
>
> Getting a board nowadays is very difficult as you must take into account
> many issues. I hope we got the bast here.
>

> Tel. 254 720 318 925
>
> blog:http://beckyit.blogspot.com/

Lizette Kraft
P.O. Box 18488, 00500