[kictanet] NOMINATE YOUR ACHIEVER TODAY

Fiona Asonga tespok at tespok.co.ke
Thu Aug 9 10:19:35 EAT 2007

Dear All,

The African ICT Achievers program has been launched in all the five regions,
the goal is to have each region run its own leg of the Awards - handling the
nominations and judging process and ultimately appointing a winner for that
region in each of the categories. All the winners in the various categories
from the regions will then be the finalists who will compete in the overall
African ICT Achievers Awards for the coveted title as top achiever in each
of the respective categories.

The Winners will be announced at the African ICT Achievers Awards Banquet,
to be held in Johannesburg, South Africa at the end of November.

To nominate a candidate (individual or organization) for the ICT Achievers
Award kindly go to: http://www.forgeahead.co.za/achievers/categories.htm

With the pass at which the ICT sector is developing in this country, I think
there are Kenyans who stand a good chance.

Regards

Fiona Asonga

Administrator

Telecommunications Service Providers Association of Kenya (TESPOK)

P.O Box 27589 - 00506

NAIROBI

Tel: +254 20 245036