[kictanet] Journalists are THE Source of Corruption!

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 09:50:54 EAT 2007

Welcome to despots utopia land where corruption must
be legitimized by all legal means available.

"Journalism is said to be a profession. But
journalists are employed by media owners. The way
journalists are treated is shameful. We know them and
they are up there in the Press Gallery. I have never
seen one driving a car. They live on handouts. That is
what brings in a lot of corruption."

http://www.eastandard.net/hm_news/news.php?articleid=1143972553&catid=4

1. "is said to be a profession" depicts a resentment
of despicable work

2. "But journalists are employed by media owners"
according to him no professionals earnestly be
employed.

3. "The way journalists are treated is shameful" Now
the hero liberator comes to the rescue of mistreated
journalists.

4. "We know them and they are up there in the Press
Gallery." - We vs Them and we shall fix sort them out
today

5. "I have never seen one driving a car." materiality
concept is what is worship in the House? So when this
MP see Kenyans walking, he has so little, if at at all
any for them. Maybe he forgot to say "Please let us
pass that other law quickly and tripple our 60 million
 retirement package. I need two new cars"

6."They live on handouts." Earlier had said "we know
them" and now they live on handouts, so pass laws to
make us richer and we feed them on our leftovers.

7."That is what brings in a lot of corruption." Thus
passing this law is their noble respected legal
responsibility in the fight against corruption. Why
has not Guinness Book of Records awarded them with a
medal recognizing their success at fighting graft? one
asks.
----

Hello.. Hello.. awaken to the reality:

http://www.nationmedia.com/dailynation/nmgcontententry.asp?category_id=25&newsid=104034

Will the President endorse this Bill? Nop! I highly
doubt it. Will the MP get re-elected? Maybe, if voters
are not aware of this Hansard Extact. WE WANT EVERY
HANSARD AVAILED ONLINE!