[kictanet] ICT & Investment

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Fri Aug 3 10:28:41 EAT 2007

*MEDIACORP INVESTOR CLINIC – NYALI BEACH HOTEL, MOMBASA
Saturday, 1st September 2007 – 9.00am – 4.00pm*

MediaCorp Limited is  a Licensed Information Vendor of the Nairobi Stock
Exchange [NSE]. In our efforts to promote awareness and as a result of
overwhelming interest from our subscribers and the investing community in
Mombasa, we will be hosting the above mentioned clinic at the coastal city.

The main panel will consist of the following speakers:

   - *Dr. Bitange Ndemo* – PS, Ministry of Information and communication
   who will speak on the role of ICT in harnessing online trading.
   - *Mr. Jimnah Mbaru* – Chairman, Nairobi Stock Exchange [NSE] who will
   speak on transforming the market from a paper to a digital market and the
   future vision of the NSE.
   - *Mr. Bob Karina* – Managing Director, Faida Securities who will
   speak on demystifying the bond market by taking advantage of ICT in
   Kenya.

 Other key themes of the Clinic will feature;

   - NSE Real Time Data Demonstration by MediaCorp
   - Investor Rights and Redress
   - Brokers, Unit Trusts and Investment Groups Exhibition
   - Upcoming Safaricom IPO - Facts and Figures
   - Presentations by Exhibitors
   - Plenary with Mombasa Investors

 *EXHIBITION*
A parallel exhibition will run at the conference venue and interested
players are invited to participate so as to take advantage of interacting
with the Mombasa investing community. Branded booths will be available for
Kshs 46,400 (VAT Inclusive). This includes free access for two to the Clinic
and exhibition area.

*PARTICIPATION FEE*
Kshs 2,500 per person inclusive of VAT.

Patrick Kahugi, the event coordinator is available on Tel. 254 20 272 8332
or Mobile 0722 374 393 to confirm your attendance.
--
Bildad Kagai
MD - MediaCorp Limited