[kictanet] It's a new twist for Econet Wireless

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 11:35:48 EAT 2007

OK. I must agree, I have finally landed on a topic that
seems so entangled that i have nothing to say but lurk in
background and watch the stories as they unfold - like so
many other Listers...

seems i went offline and missed a couple of mails since am
still looking for the so called "spilled beans"...but am
sure i will get them since am reading the mails in reverse
order in which they hit my mailbox.

Crazy what technology forces us to do - reading emails in
reverse order is exactly similar to watching a recorded
football match in Rewind Mode for 90 minutes!

walu.

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com