[kictanet] Day 2 Internet Study- International & Domestic Bandwidth Usage

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 21:30:22 EAT 2007

Hi Walu,

You ask what can be done to make us be exporters?

Answer:-Human resource development is a very fundamnetal way of making us export bandwith.We need to provide individuals(web developers) with skills and access to information,knowledge and traing that will catalyze them to think and explore on grounds of export thus enabling them to perform effectively.

Simply,let us all invest our resources to capacity building strategies.

Whats your input Alex?

Best Regards,
Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri || +254 722 336754 ||